FREE DELIVERY
ORDERS OVER HK$600.00

0 item in your cart

Total: HK$0.00

 

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR LEGAL AGE FOR ALCOHOL

根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。貴客在購買酒類產品時,必須确定已年滿法定年齡。

Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. Customers must be at the legal age for any alcohol purchase.

Henri Giraud • Esprit Nature

Henri Giraud • Esprit Nature

Availability: In stock

HK$368.00
  • Buy 6 for HK$355.00 each and save 4%
OR

Additional Information

Product Code FR-04602
Country France
Vintage NV
Bottle Format 750 ml
Style Complex, Elegant, Floral

Details

80% Pinot Noir 和20% Chardonnay 於不鏽鋼桶釀造12個月。呈現優美的金黃色澤並帶有淡金色光影,擁有Pinot Noir所賦予的成熟度。散發蜜桃、西洋梨、香草、以及檸檬的清新風味。入口時,新鮮的氣息隨著豐沛果香開展,酒體飽滿結構完整,礦石風味結合輕盈的單寧融入溫暖綿長的尾韻,在絲滑的口感中帶有杏仁及小餅乾的香氣。

The Champagne Henri Giraud motto is “Let nothing be banned and nothing be obligatory – just make good wine naturally”, with ‘naturally’ here used in the sense of ‘by nature’.

A totally new wine to the range replacing Esprit Brut. 80% Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay. With 50% reserve wines matured in small casks made of oak from the forest of Argonne and in ovoid (egg-shaped) vats.

The latest iteration of Henri Giraud’s door-opener wine is an interesting step-up in quality and shows much closer overall alliance to the house style. Although the fruit is sourced from old friends of the family in the Ay region (rather than estate-owned) it’s clearly been conscientiously brought in to the fold: There is the characteristic richness, and savoury, umami character of the maison, and the blend is typically Pinot Noir-rich (80%, the remaining 20% now all Chardonnay). 50% of the reserve wine is aged in Giraud’s signature Argonne oak and the remainder in Tuscan terracotta demi-johns. The wines spends two years in bottle (double the requirement for a standard Champagne non-vintage and all this adds up to is an impressively ample, powerful and vinous mouthful.